From: "Luis F. Araujo" <araujo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: shoving utils from xpdf to poppler...
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 19:29:48
1 Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2
3 >On Tuesday 03 January 2006 04:30, Luis F. Araujo wrote:
6 >>Now if i change to >=app-text/xpdf-3.01-r4 , it works just fine.
9 >But you significantly change its meaning.
13 >>I am not sure what it is happening here though... is the !< notation
14 >>broken?
17 >Portage does not resolve block correctly, look at bugzilla there are tons of
18 >bugs open.
22 So i suppose we should avoid using this kind of notation whenever possible.
23
24 >>I also think we should stick to the >= notation instead, which it is
25 >>cleaner imho.
28 >It does not mean the same, it would require adding a dep that is not actually
29 >there.
33 Which dep?
34 --
35 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list