From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: shoving utils from xpdf to poppler...
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:59:07
1 On Tuesday 03 January 2006 04:30, Luis F. Araujo wrote:
2 > Now if i change to >=app-text/xpdf-3.01-r4 , it works just fine.
3 But you significantly change its meaning.
4
5 > I am not sure what it is happening here though... is the !< notation
6 > broken?
7 Portage does not resolve block correctly, look at bugzilla there are tons of
8 bugs open.
9
10 > I also think we should stick to the >= notation instead, which it is
11 > cleaner imho.
12 It does not mean the same, it would require adding a dep that is not actually
13 there.
16 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
17 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE