From: sanchan <sanchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC - new category dev-tos
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:37:50
1 R Hill wrote:
2
3 > Considering we have _two_ separate categories for ~30 rox ebuilds, i think
4 > dev-tinyos category is justifiable. Spreading out two dozen packages that
5 > aren't useful for anything outside of TinyOS complicates things by making it
6 > inconvenient for devs to maintain and users to find.
7
8 And it is easier to add in rsync_exclude if you don't want it...
9 But it seems that there is no much consensus for the new category.
10 Tomorrow I've planned the final tests on tos-1.1.15 and nesc-1.2.1 that will be
11 added to dev-embedded if today nobody else vote for dev-tinyos.
12 --
13 Sandro (Sanchan)
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list