From: CJ Kucera <pez@××××××××××××.com>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] No XFree86 w/ new license
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:18:36
1 On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 02:09:05PM -0500, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Our *distribution* probably would not be affected, but our LiveCDs,
3 > GameCDs, and GRP definitely would be affected.
4
5 Yeah, of course, and I wasn't suggesting that 4.4 be used for LiveCDs,
6 GameCDs, or GRP; all I was looking for was an ebuild... (this after
7 I said I'd keep quiet about it. :P)
8
9 So yeah, by all means, stick with 4.3 for those.
10
11 -CJ
14 WOW: Kakistocracy | "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
15 apocalyptech.com/wow | way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,
16 pez@××××××××××××.com | _The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy_
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list