From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Why are ebuilds licensed GPL v2 only (no later version)?
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 02:59:30
1 Luigi Mantellini posted on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:02:39 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > can help?
4 >
5 > https://lwn.net/Articles/74055/
6
7 Thanks. I'd forgotten the (long) post I made there, but while it doesn't
8 talk about the GPLv2-only stuff, it certainly reflects the zynot stuff in
9 far more detail than I remembered or would write it again here.
10
11 (I had more written but deleted it as OT.)
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman