From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] www-client/chromium gtk3 support
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 13:17:28
1 On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:37:49 +0200
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 09/09/2015 09:24 AM, Daniel Campbell wrote:
5 > >
6 > > x11-misc/spacefm supports multiple toolkits as well.
7 >
8 > It shouldn't. Gtk3 is stable and gtk2 and gtk3 USE flags should be
9 > removed to be consistent with the rest of the tree.
12 to hell with stable, IMHO gtk3 is just crap and nearly destroys all
13 usability, I have mostly gtk2, with some gtk3, and I'd love to nuke
14 the rest of the gtk3 ones... So, if chromium goes gtk3, I'll be
15 looking for a new browser. and if gentoo drops gtk2, I'll be looking
16 for a new DE...
19 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>