From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Informations about Systemd Stage3 Image and Systemd profile
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:51:38
1 On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 04:05:03PM -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > So, my first question is why dependency to openrc is not inserted to a
4 > > specific profile and so when is configured a systemd profile is
5 > > possible prepare a pure systemd environment without openrc package ?
6 > It looks like just about everything on that blocker is on its way to
7 > resolution at this point, so this will hopefully be fixed in due time.
8 If you want to still use netifrc with systemd, you will still need
9 openrc as well, as it uses parts beyond functions.sh.
10
11 Off the top of my head, start-stop-daemon & mountinfo binaries.
14 Robin Hugh Johnson
15 Gentoo Linux: Dev, Infra Lead, Foundation Asst. Treasurer
16 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
17 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85
18 GnuPG FP : 7D0B3CEB E9B85B1F 825BCECF EE05E6F6 A48F6136