From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, PR team <pr@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: news item: nfsmount renamed nfsclient
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 00:57:09
1 On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 5:22 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > this is covered in the nfs-utils-1.3.1-r1 ebuild by ewarns; however, qa
4 > asked me to write a news item as well, so here it is.
7 There was a similar change in the systemd units (also mentioned in the
8 ewarns). It might make sense to add this to the news item as well.
9 nfs-client is likely to be automatically handled by systemd when it
10 detects an nfs mount, but nfs-server and rpcbind need to be manually
11 enabled if you're running a server (that is from memory). If you need
12 me to do some confirmation on what is needed let me know.
15 Rich