From: Einar Karttunen <ekarttun@×××××××××××.FI>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A script to help in updating configuration files
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 09:44:58
1 On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 08:41:49AM -0600, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 01:39:11PM +0300, Einar Karttunen wrote:
3 > > Hello
4 > >
5 > > The script is very simple, but I hope it
6 > > will help someone...
7 > >
8 > > - Einar Karttunen
9 >
10 > Neat! I'll try it out and probably use it as a base for our config
11 > management update system. Thank you very much and please continue
12 > working on it and posting updates when you have made significant
13 > improvements to the previous version.
14
15 I added some more functionality to it so it can be used
16 better. It even has a minimal help :-)
17
18 - Einar Karttunen

etc-update text/plain