From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OK to unmask icu-50?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 04:40:00
1 On 12/7/12 11:51 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > Sounds good to me. Tinderbox was fine with the latest changes to icu.
3 >
4 > Just for reference, next time it would be nice to unmask this when chromium
5 > and libreoffice are both bumped (i.e., two days ago), so that people don't
6 > have to rebuild them twice... luckily for me I kept it unmasked when
7 > testing it ;)
8
9 Unmasked for everyone then.
10
11 Thank you for testing.
12
13 I think this is quite a good moment for unmasking: I've just done a dev
14 channel bump of Chromium, we're going to have a stable one for security
15 issues, and beta has been done 3 days ago.
16
17 Paweł