From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:12:15
1 On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:31:42 +0000
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 04:31:30 +0000 Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
5 > wrote:
6 > | We haven't done anything interesting or innovative over
7 > | the last...year?
8 >
9 > Codswallop. We've done lots of large, innovative changes. You've just
10 > not been paying enough attention to have seen them, and the people
11 > doing the changes haven't been going around screaming about it from
12 > the rooftops.
13 >
14 > If you'd like to see more interesting or innovative changes, start by
15 > looking into how we can make it easier for developers to advertise
16 > what they've been doing.
17
18 planet.g.o?
21 Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti
22 AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools, vim, recruiters
23 Gentoo Linux