From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 06:34:40
1 On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 04:31:30 +0000 Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | We haven't done anything interesting or innovative over
4 | the last...year?
5
6 Codswallop. We've done lots of large, innovative changes. You've just
7 not been paying enough attention to have seen them, and the people
8 doing the changes haven't been going around screaming about it from the
9 rooftops.
10
11 If you'd like to see more interesting or innovative changes, start by
12 looking into how we can make it easier for developers to advertise what
13 they've been doing.
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (King of all Londinium)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm