From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and simple guides
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:55:27
1 Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote: [Sun Jan 08 2006, 11:59:40AM CST]
3 >
4 >>I originally thought of putting it on my devspace, but using GuideXML
5 >>there is a bit tricky, at least for me (as xsltproc seems to refuse
6 >>working on the pure xml directly).
9 > I actually prefer devspace for these sorts of docs. Every dev has their
10 > own space for that sort of thing, and they can use whatever
11 > easy-to-manage doc producing system that they want (within reason).
12 > Instead of "fixing" that problem, I think it would be better to fix the
13 > xsltproc issues you're having instead. If you'll post what's happening
14 > to your doc, perhaps one of our trusty doc folks can help you out.
15
16 If there is something I can do on toucan to make things better, let me
17 know. I haven't heard much from anyone that something is broke about it.
18 I could setup gorg on toucan or something to make things better for such
19 things. Just create a bug so I can put it on my todo list.
22 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
23 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
24
25 ---
26 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
27 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
28
29 ramereth/irc.freenode.net