From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Wordiness
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:32:17
1 On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
4 My point is that you consistently write long essays that I, and
5 apparently most others, don't bother to read. I'm not sure if you're
6 aware of this.
7
8 Someone said on IRC this morning in response to this thread
9
10 > the tragic thing is that guy would be able to make valuable contributions if it weren't for the excessive length of his mails
11
12 So, your emails are way too long. A huge percentage of recipients
13 don't bother to read them. I don't know whether you just enjoy writing
14 (you must!) or if you hope to actually be heard, but as it stands now
15 you're not being heard by most.