From: Cole Stanfield <cole@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New PDA Guide
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:06:32
1 Perfect, I was just fixing to get a Palm and was wondering about this
2 issue. What great timing and what a great dev team. Keep it up guys.
3
4 Thx.
5 Cole
6
7 John P. Davis wrote:
8
9 >Hi all:
10 >I just wanted to inform you all of a new guide from the doc team. This
11 >guide focuses on PDAs under Gentoo Linux. You can check it out here:
12 ><http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-pda.xml>
13 >
14 >My goal is to migrate this information out of the desktop guide, and this
15 >guide fills the bill.
16 >
17 >Please comment, add fixes, etc. As soon as this doc looks good, I am going
18 >to officially publish it on the site, and remove the information from the
19 >desktop guide.
20 >
21 >Thanks all!
22 >