From: "Bjarke Sørensen" <bs@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-doc-fr gentoo-user-fr
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:56:42
1 On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 10:46:36AM +0100, Stephane Dudzinski wrote:
2
3 > on mailman : gentoo-doc-fr and gentoo-user-fr
4 > on dns : fr.gentoo.org
5
6 We, on gentoo.dk, would like something like it.
7 But then again, I think we'll setup the mailinglist ourselves.
8
9 But a link to gentoo.dk on the .org would be nice.
10 Any recognition from you to us would be fine.
11
12 Actually I think a nationalazation page on gentoo.org with links to
13 the different local initiatives would be rather nice. And that's what
14 we would prefer.
15
16 Cheers,
17 --