From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenRC available for testing.
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:05:36
1 On Thursday, 03. January 2008 11:18:19 Richard Brown wrote:
2 > While this thread remains highly entertaining, I'm sure as a past
3 > gentoo developer Roy remembers that we don't generally use gentoo-dev
4 > to bug fix poorly written makefiles,
5
6 First of all, OpenRC is likely to become an integral part of Gentoo so its
7 discussion is most likely on-topic here.
8
9 Furthermore, I prefer reading about "poorly written" Makefiles instead of
10 poorly written mails, dear Richard.
11
12 You might want to remember that subscription to his mailinglist is no
13 longer mandatory if technical discussions bother you so much.
16 Best regards, Wulf