From: TimeBreach <timebreach@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenRC available for testing.
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:35:04
1 Thomas Pani a écrit :
2 > Works fine here (x86). Having set both RC_{QUIET,VERBOSE}="no" it's a
3 > little more verbose than what I'm used to (especially udev loading
4 > madwifi) but that's early enough in the boot sequence not to bug me.
5 >
6 > It took me some time to find /etc/conf.d/modules, but it's certainly
7 > useful :).
8 >
9 > Regards,
10 > thomas
11 >
12 > Roy Marples wrote:
13 >> I'd appreciate a lot of testing, and just email this thread or me saying
14 >> that it works or there's a bug. Hopefully we can get this into portage
15 >> soonish.
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list