From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA Roles v2
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:07:48
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 >>>It prevents emerge from crashing out in the middle of what could be a
3 >>>quite extensive build. Personally, I would rather rebuild one package
4 >>>to get desired functionality _after_ the emerge completes than have to
5 >>>fix the flags for that one package to be able to build everything else.
8 > This is why Ciaran and I opened a bug for the Portage team to get this
9 > handled up-front. Alas, I can't find the bug any more to reference it
10 > here :(
15 Kind Regards,
16
17 Simon Stelling