From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Dev (brix)!
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:01:20
1 Welcome to the team Brix, just watch out for beejay's sheep.
2
3 -Jeffrey
6 On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 16:55, Peter Johanson wrote:
7 > hey all,
8 >
9 > (go easy on me, first one of these i've done)
10 >
11 > I'd like to introduce everyone to our latest addition to the team,
12 > Henrick Brix Andersen (brix). He's coming on largely to help out in the lonely
13 > mobile herd, although don't be surprised if you see him working his way
14 > into other areas. He's contributed to several other OSS ventures before
15 > joining the Gentoo team, but you'll have to harass him about what they
16 > are. I'll let him tell you a bit more about himself:
17 >
18 > I'm 26 years of age, male, and live in Denmark, Europa. I live with
19 > my girlfriend through 3 years. I'm skilled as en electronic
20 > engineer. I study at the University College of Aarhus to get a
21 > bachelor degree (or maybe a masters degree, haven't decided yet)
22 > in informations and communications technology.
23 >
24 > Apart from studying I also work as a part time teacher at the university
25 > college.
26 >
27 > </snip>
28 >
29 > Everyone, let the kickfest in #gentoo-dev ensue!
30 >
31 > -pete
36 Jeffrey Forman
37 Gentoo Infrastructure