From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] update to the gnome2.eclass
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:08:21
1 Rémi Cardona wrote:
2 > Right now, the reworked patch saves a file in
3 > /usr/share/gnome2-eclass/${PF}.icons
4 >
5 > Since committing this will affect everybody including stable users, I
6 > would like ebuild/eclass gurus to review this small patch and tell me if
7 > there's anything wrong with it.
8
9 Why is this going into /usr ? Seems like a temp file to me ... at best,
10 /var/cache. Also, is there supposed to be some point where this file
11 gets deleted, so every subsequent merge doesn't rerun the icon-cache
12 thing even if it's unnecessary?
13
14 Thanks,
15 Donnie