From: Ian Delaney <idella4@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New website: Where the .... is the ....ing documentation link?
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 07:49:09
1 On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 00:11:56 +0000 (UTC)
2 Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Ian Delaney posted on Tue, 07 Apr 2015 16:02:39 +0800 as excerpted:
5 >
6 > > Personally I found your post most entertaining and had me riti
7 > > (rolling in the isles). Like the use of cap, humour is rather an
8 > > inexact science
9 >
10 > Thanks. That's the way it was intended, haha but serious, making the
11 > point in what was intended to be a funny way. But as people who
12 > forget the sarcasm tags so often find out to their misfortune,
13 > forgetting the humor tags can just as effectively create a lead
14 > balloon. =:^(
15 >
16 > Glad someone took it as intended, and for those that didn't, the
17 > previous apology stands... Mistake, made, apologized for.
18 >
19 > As for the bug, looks like events overtook my need to file one.
20 >
21 > Thanks, website team. =:^)
24 I think you've apologised enough. Shame it was required to state the
25 obvious.
28 kind regards
29
30 Ian Delaney