From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New website: Where the .... is the ....ing documentation link?
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 00:13:17
1 Ian Delaney posted on Tue, 07 Apr 2015 16:02:39 +0800 as excerpted:
2
3 > Personally I found your post most entertaining and had me riti (rolling
4 > in the isles). Like the use of cap, humour is rather an inexact science
5
6 Thanks. That's the way it was intended, haha but serious, making the
7 point in what was intended to be a funny way. But as people who forget
8 the sarcasm tags so often find out to their misfortune, forgetting the
9 humor tags can just as effectively create a lead balloon. =:^(
10
11 Glad someone took it as intended, and for those that didn't, the previous
12 apology stands... Mistake, made, apologized for.
13
14 As for the bug, looks like events overtook my need to file one.
15
16 Thanks, website team. =:^)
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman