From: lnxg33k <lnxg33k@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bugzilla etiquette suggestions
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:57:07
1 > On 2/13/06, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
2 > But... If INVALID is renamed, could we get a new GOAWAY resolution for
3 > people who really deserve it?
4
5 Like others here, I've also felt a bit stunned at an INVALID bug. Personally, I
6 don't think anything needs to be renamed, but I would like to see a simple,
7 short comment about why such a decision was made. This adds a bit more time for
8 people handling the bugs, but it saves confusion on the part of the person
9 bugging, more time for an explanation to be given when/if the person asks why
10 it was marked the way it was, and creating a whole host of new, specific tags.
11 --
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list