From: Andres Loeh <kosmikus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Luis Araujo (araujo)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:12:40
1 Let me introduce a new developer. He's been around for a few
2 weeks already, but hasn't had a welcome mail yet:
3
4 Luis Araujo is from Venezuela, where he lives in Maracaibo, a
5 middle-sized an apparently very hot city in the west of the country.
6 I guess it is a nice place, because he claims that he's been living
7 there since his birth.
8
9 He's studying at URBE, striving for an "Informatics Engineering"
10 degree.
11
12 When he's not playing at the computer, he likes to read about
13 philosophy, poetry and universal mankind history. He also plays Go,
14 drinks lots of tea, and likes to seek out peaceful places ...
15
16 ... which is almost certainly why he joined Gentoo, where he is going
17 to be part of the Haskell team, to help adding and maintaining more
18 packages, and to improve the ones already there.
19
20 Please give him the usual warm welcome.
21
22 Cheers,
23 kosmikus