From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek.chauhan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A few questions to our nominees
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 12:50:42
1 n Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Alex Howells <astinus@g.o> wrote:
2 > 2008/6/8 Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek.chauhan@×××××.com>:
3 >> You have raised "flame and don't actually contribute anything useful"
4 >> to an art form.
5 >
6 > Whilst I'd agree Ciaran flames with the best of them, and trolls with
7 > the worst, you simply cannot contend he never contributed anything to
8 > the project and despite now no longer being a developer, he still
9 > continues to contribute.
10
11 I never meant his overall contributions to the project were null. I
12 meant his usual trend in replying to threads is to flame, and not
13 contribute anything useful to the THREAD.
16 > I often don't agree with him, but can't help but respect the work he does.
19 *When* he is willing, he can contribute very positively, as is obvious
20 by the footprints left by him on the Gentoo project. However, this
21 tendency of his of diverting logical threads towards a gorge by
22 issuing useless rhetoric and flames is irking me to say the least.
23
24 The last few threads are all the evidence anyone needs to verify this.
25
26 I do not wish to start a flame war, and will not reply to this thread
27 concerning this topic anymore.
30 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
31 --
32 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list