From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Trustees Announcement
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 00:03:32
1 * Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>:
2 > Stuart Herbert wrote:
3 > > On 9/5/06, Stephen P. Becker <geoman@g.o> wrote:
4 > >> I just remembered something. Didn't Stuart say that he planned on
5 > >> leaving Gentoo when he was nominated for the Council recently (and
6 > >> declined)?
7 > >
8 > > Yes I did. There are a few things I want to achieve before I leave;
9 > > being on the Council would have been a distraction from that.
10 > >
11 > Not trying to be confused - its a natural state for me. Does this mean
12 > you are not a trustee (declining the role) and so there is still 1 slot
13 > open?
14
15 No, you are mixing council and trustee.
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list