From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, jforman@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User support system [WAS: Sunrise contemplations]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:34:53
1 Simon Stelling wrote:
2 > Enrico Weigelt wrote:
3 >> I already suggested an bug-reporting tool, which automatically
4 >> collects all the necessary data, several weeks ago. This tool is
5 >> simply called by commandline and asks the users several questions.
6 >> Then it files an bug with some certain syntax and uploads necessary
7 >> information (emerge --info, pkg-db extracts, ...).
8 >
9 > That somehow looks like the guided file-a-new-bug form we had some time
10 > ago.
11
12 It's still there, just not linked from homepage (and needs a few touches
13 here and there)
14
15 http://bugs.gentoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided
16 http://bugs.gentoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Gentoo%20Linux&format=guided
19 @jforman: Can you bring it back, people are filing bad bugs w/ missing
20 info over and over again. (It's been mentioned a couple of times in
21 Bug 115796 already).
22
23 Thanks.
26 Best regards,
27
28 Jakub Moc
29 mailto:jakub@g.o
30 GPG signature:
31 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
32 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
33
34 ... still no signature ;)