From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Massive package.mask cleanup
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:36:12
1 On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 09:08:18PM +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > I also fail to see the problem. I checked and none of the "unmasked"
3 > versions/ebuilds is actually in the tree. Where's the security issue
4 > here? Do we need a dumspace for non-existant stuff in package.mask?
5
6 It's important to yell at the new guy so he realizes he could have
7 broken stuff even if he didn't. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
8 inside. :-P
9
10 cheers,
11 Wernfried
14 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
15 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
16 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org