From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for June
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:55:03
1 Hi,
2
3 Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>:
4 > Probably having 2-4 lines about this in the next newsletter could
5 > foster awareness.
6
7 All for it. Will you write it?
8
9 > Having a smarter repoman and bugzilla integration to handle
10 > stabilization and keyword bugs automagically would be great but I
11 > think would require time (since such bugs could spare the dev some
12 > trips around bugzie)
13
14 I'd like to point to app-portage/gatt again which can automate a lot of
15 your everyday arch work. At least two amd64 arch testers, ranger and
16 myself use it regularly. <URL:http://gatt.sourceforge.net/> for
17 details (it is the manual, the examples section has some work-flow
18 snippets).
19
20 V-Li
23 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
24 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
25
26 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>