From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:54:05
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > Does mail/lists have anything like the followup-to header of news?
3 > That'd be perfect for the "belongs in -project" posts, xpost the reminder
4 > (with the quote, so the background is there for those /only/ on project/
5 > politics) to both, with followup-to set to -project. Of course, some of
6 > us are viewing this list as a newsgroup already, on gmane, so it'd be
7 > simple for us, but I don't know how that carries over to the list side.
8 >
9 Also you can supersede articles from nntp, which is useful for keeping docs
10 up to date, SEO,..(see the book.) The bonus of not downloading 220 mails
11 after a week off is the main benefit of course ;)
12
13 But yeah /me votes for no reply-to munging as well.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list