From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:59:31
1 Kumba <kumba@g.o> posted 4668CAFE.5040202@g.o, excerpted
2 below, on Thu, 07 Jun 2007 23:20:30 -0400:
3
4 > gentoo-project
5
6 I too like the idea, and that name gets my vote.
7
8 Does mail/lists have anything like the followup-to header of news?
9 That'd be perfect for the "belongs in -project" posts, xpost the reminder
10 (with the quote, so the background is there for those /only/ on project/
11 politics) to both, with followup-to set to -project. Of course, some of
12 us are viewing this list as a newsgroup already, on gmane, so it'd be
13 simple for us, but I don't know how that carries over to the list side.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list