From: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] License criteria for Gentoo
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:08:50
1 On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 10:03:58 +0000
2 Karan <karan@×××××××.nz> wrote:
3
4 > I VERY much agree in this case with moritz !
5
6 First off. If you are going to add one line to a 3 page mail ... then delete the crap above ... I've read it already .. and not everybody runs on massive lines
7 some of us are on dailup and this is just spam as far as I'm conserned.
8
9 Second. This subject is mute. It's a gnome/kde vim/emacs linux/bsd blah blah topic. there will be no agreement.
10 if you REALLY want to discuss this .. subscribe to the GNU mailing list and do it there.
11
12 I and I'm sure most other people here are subscribed to discuss Gentoo and linux not licencing issues.
13 If I wanted to discuss licencing issues .. I'd have become a lawyer. NOT STOP IT !!!
14
15 Henti Smith
16 bain@××××××.org