From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] python ebuild: use tcltk
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 09:33:07
1 Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 >
3 > On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 12:43:53AM -0500, Tod M. Neidt wrote:
4 > > Hi!
5 > >
6 > > Attached is a modified python ebuild (python-2.0-r4.ebuild) that will
7 > > include the tkinter module if USE tcltk is set. I made three changes.
8 >
9 > Have you tested it with *and* without tcltk set in USE, and does it compile
10 > OK in both instances? If so, I'll give it quick test over here and if it goes
11 > ok, I'll add it to cvs.
12 >
13 > Thanks :)
14
15 Well someone must fix all the packages that had to be hacked manually in
16 the past to work with all
17 combinations of USE flags for python.
18
19 bye achim~
22 > --
23 > Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>