From: Sherman Boyd <meekrob@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] ways to help?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:21:12
1 Aadi,
2
3 We definitely need help with faq maintenance, and documentation. I'm the Gentoo docs editor so if you have anything to submit just send it to me (meekrob_AT_gentoo.org). Like Grant said, check out bugs.gentoo.org to figure out where to start.
4
5 sherman (meekrob)
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o]On
9 Behalf Of Jano Lukac
10 Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 9:15 AM
11 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ways to help?
16 bugs.gentoo.org for all your daily pleasures, such as ebuild submission
17 (c/f http://www.gentoo.org/doc/ebuild-submit.html ), and volunteer fix-em-
18 up lists. :P
19