From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] games.eclass policy
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:33:23
1 On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:19:24 -0700
2 Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 >
6 > > On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:32:53 -0700
7 > > Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
8 > > > Not true. I've been maintaining games for a decade and have never been
9 > > on
10 > > > the team.
11 > >
12 > > Quoting the previous documentation of games.eclass [...]
15 > I'm not seeing the connection you make between the documentation of an
16 > eclass and the fact that I have been maintaining games for ten years
17 > without being part of the games team. From here it looks like you're typing
18 > faster than you can read.
19
20 I was stating the apparent state of facts. If people are told they're
21 supposed to go with games team, use their eclass, follow their
22 policies, that's how it looks to people.
23
24 Now, the fact that you had achieved otherwise doesn't mean others felt
25 forced to adhere to that.
28 Best regards,
29 Michał Górny
30 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>