From: Thomas de Grenier de Latour <degrenier@×××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo email list posting changes
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:17:58
1 On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:41:05 +0200
2 Paul de Vrieze <gentoo-user@××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Is there actually some moderator now?
7 If this message arrives, then there are moderators. In fact I've already
8 had a message moderated.
9 But something I wonder with this new policy is: "does it still makes
10 sense to appear on "gmame" (a NNTP interface to various mailing list)?"
11 I consult the list on gmame, because it is easier for doing it at home
12 and at work, but if I can't post anymore without disturbing moderators,
13 I will surely subscribe. And I think I'm not alone in that case, so
14 maybe gmame is obsolete now.
15
16 -- Thomas.