From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 01:11:38
1 Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2 > On Thursday 05 January 2006 16:46, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
3 >
4 >>Yeah ok, let me end up these holidays, and I'll prepare a written request
5 >>to change the Linux part in something else
8 > You should also contact the folks working on the gentoo.org redesign. While
9 > there was a bit of fuss about the infinity symbol, I always wondered why no
10 > one lost a word against the "Linux" below, given that we claim to provide a
11 > meta-distribution.
14 > Carsten
15
16 I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading this thread.
17 Removing the "linux" from the logo would only take a few minutes if it's
18 decided to drop it. I'll follow this and make the change if/when it's
19 necessary.
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list