From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:35:18
1 On Thursday 05 January 2006 16:46, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > Yeah ok, let me end up these holidays, and I'll prepare a written request
3 > to change the Linux part in something else
4
5 You should also contact the folks working on the gentoo.org redesign. While
6 there was a bit of fuss about the infinity symbol, I always wondered why no
7 one lost a word against the "Linux" below, given that we claim to provide a
8 meta-distribution.
11 Carsten