From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:49:37
1 On Thursday 05 January 2006 15:59, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Page title: "Gentoo Linux - Gentoo Linux News"
3 Yeah ok, let me end up these holidays, and I'll prepare a written request to
4 change the Linux part in something else (Land if you want to keep the L, or
5 I'll try to find a name we can use)... we deserve it as Gentoo/FreeBSD is at
6 a level not so far from Gentoo Linux, and Gentoo for Mac OSX is still going
7 on.
10 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
11 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE