From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new config files....
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 09:02:57
1 sön 2001-12-09 klockan 02.33 skrev Geert Bevin:
2 > good point, I'm thinking though of writing a little gui that detects the
3 > config files which are still pending. Show status about the old one
4 > (modif or not), show different new versions and easily diff and replace
5 > with one click. I'll see when I have to for this ... think it might be handy
6
7 I think it would be nice to write this as a non-gui thing and then make
8 a gui for it. So that the same codebase can be used for different gui
9 (Gtk/QT/Tk*shrug*/whatever) and as a command line tool.
10
11 Regards,
12 Mikael Hallendal
16 Mikael Hallendal
17 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
18 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden