From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The make confusion
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:44:59
1 On Thursday 18 August 2005 21:33, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > then why not think bigger ... call it 'bsdeutils' or something rather than
3 > limiting yourself to bsd make
4 Because for a mk-based project (and fbsd/dfly/nbsd source packages) we can
5 just inherit bsdmk and src_compile and src_unpack are already done.
6 FreeBSD packages uses a freebsd eclass (with a bunch of variables and a couple
7 of functions), probably dfly and nbsd will have their own as they have
8 different needs.
9
10 I don't see anything else right now that needs a bsdutils eclass...
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
14 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
15 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)