From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The Gentoo Developer Handbook - Now with FREE* extra mojo!
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:58:42
1 begin quote
2 On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:20:25 +0100
3 Tim Yamin <plasmaroo@g.o> wrote:
4
5 > Hi all,
8 > We're also proud to announce the Gentoo Etiquette Policy for
9 > developers.
10 > Fully approved and specially formulated by Gentoo Developer Relations,
11 > the guide aims to set standards on etiquette which we would expect
12 > from nice people like you anyway...
15 No more flaming? erm.
16
17 I'd better stop showing up on freenode I think. You'll find me on
18 jabber/ICQ in case you want me in a nonregulated environment.
22 Nitpick:
23
24 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=1&chap=3
25
26 Wraps incredibly badly when rendered.
27
28 //Spider
31 begin .signature
32 Tortured users / Laughing in pain