From: aye <aye@××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] per-package environment variables.
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:43:04
1 On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 08:59:11AM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Your setup here could be better solved with portage recognizing groups
3 > of packages - both predefined groups 'system' and custom groups.
4 >
5 > Eg you can replace everything with one line:
6 > package-group/system low_c_flags
7 >
8 > And that would compile everything portage considers as system with the
9 > environment from low_c_flags.
10 >
11 yep - it's also good idea, however i'd still have to declare 'system'
12 class somewhere. the one used in profile isn't good for me (for example
13 x11 is in profile), but you've ofcourse right - it would look nicer if i
14 had just package-group/system and profile, which satisfy me.
18 "Life's a bitch and so am I, the world owes me, so fuck you." - Green Day
19 PoLiSh YoUr EnGlIsH:
20 ROZWODZIC SIE NAD FAKTAMI - TO DIVORCE THE FACTS
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list