From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: dev-ros/compressed_image_transport/
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 17:28:45
1 On 10/09/2015 07:22 PM, Alexis Ballier wrote:
2 > Doesn't python-r1 add this ? It seems not...
3 > It should be added to ros-catkin.eclass when PYTHON_COMPAT is set. Any
4 > hint on how to proceed ?
7 distutils-r1 adds it, python-r1 is a "low-level" eclass and not supposed
8 to do a lot of magic.
9
10 Technically, you would have to revbump all packages, but since the
11 indirect dep-graph will pull in python anyway, I guess we can skip that.
12
13 I guess you can add it with a if-PYTHON_COMPAT-conditional somewhere
14 around line 68 where you already modify python related deps (python-exec).