From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New git.eclass
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 01:38:25
1 Duncan Coutts wrote:
2 > In case anyone needs distracting from a current hot topic...
3 >
4 > Just like we have eclasses for cvs, tla etc, kosmikus has written one
5 > that does the same thing but for darcs.
6
7 s/kosmikus has/I have/, s/darcs/git/
8
9 > Darcs (dev-util/darcs) is one of the new breed of distributed source
10
11 s/Darcs (dev-util/darcs)/Git (dev-util/git)
12
13 > control systems. Many projects are now maintaining their development
14 > sources in darcs, hence the utility of this eclass:
15
16 s/darcs/git/
17
18 Available in my overlay [1] and used in libX11-9999 and cairo-9999.
19
20 Thanks,
21 Donnie
22