From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] participating in gentoo
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:05:24
1 one thing ive found with Gentoo is that there usually isnt a big problem
2 with 'stepping on toes' ... granted i dont speak for everyone, but thats
3 been my general impression ;)
4 if youve got an update, then go ahead and ask about it and/or post
5 the updates ... with bugs.gentoo.org, we'll find the proper owner to
6 look over the submission for any given package ...
7 i know i love to see people make suggestions/changes simply because
8 it usually brings a different spin on a problem which leads to better
9 packages for all
10 -mike
11