From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNOME 2.4 marked stable on x86
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:33:39
1 begin quote
2 On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:10:13 -0400
3 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
6 > > Transparency is improved by installing the "cdrw-base" package,
7 > > which
8 > > will add devfs.d and modules.d entries to make cdburning "just
9 > > work".
10 > >
11 > > This was a small evenings work + testing made by me and Azarah, and
12 > > current proposal is to make cdrdao and cdrecord depend on this
13 > > package.
14 > >
15 > > Could I get some testers / comments on it, please?
16 >
17 > Does the user still need to be in the cdrw group?
20 Yes. And they still need ide-scsi compiled as a module (or into the
21 kernel)
22
23 //Spider
28 begin .signature
29 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
31 end