From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The Gentoo Qt Project wants your help!
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 07:58:25
1 On 02/03/2013 07:54, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > 1. Get Qt5 ready for inclusion in the tree. This includes writing and
3 > improving ebuilds and eclasses, testing to build those, filing bug reports
4 > on failure, finding fixes for those bugs, reporting problems upstream. We
5 > do development in the "qt" overlay, using git.
6
7 If you decide to work on Qt5, my suggestion if for somebody to proxy it
8 on main tree *under package.mask* and shoot me an email.
9
10 Leveraging the tinderbox will at least allow you to find failure points.
11
12 Good luck,
15 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
16 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/