From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: glep@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEPs soon to expire
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:44:55
1 On Thursday 21 October 2004 05:55, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > 23 Portage handling of ACCEPT_LICENSE (Did we approve this one?)
3
4 The LICENSE syntax was approved and repoman has been updated to check for it.
5 The grouping is the other main issue which is shared almost entirely with
6 GLEP 28. There seems to be little interest feedback-wise in either GLEP's
7 case and no negative feedback to the main purpose... Once the few issues and
8 opinions are addressed and integrated, (I hope) we should be able to
9 fasttrack them pretty easily.
10
11 Regards,
12 Jason Stubbs